Followings are Jstor’s Policies regarding your purchase, cancellation, return, exchange & refund. While using our website, placing orders and using our products & services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood & agree to abide by these policies. By visiting any of our sites & apps, you are consenting & agreeing to our policies, including revised ones that will be updated from time to time (without prior information) & posted on our website under the relevant section.
The product prices given are including GST. Prices are subject to change without advance notice but will be updated on our site & apps.
If prices change or get revised while your order is in process, the price at the time of placing the order will be applicable, not the revised one.
Orders less than billing amount 999/- has flat courier charges applicable, which is Rs. 55/-. Our courier partners & the company ensures all related safety protocols.
Kindly make sure there is someone to receive the order at your given address.
B. Payment Options
All payments are protected by the secure server & secure data encryption. In addition, we assure you of the best security practices which are used by all major vendors.
Jstor has the following convenient modes of payment to place online orders-
- Credit & Debit Cards
- Wallets (Mobikwik, Airtel, Gio Money, Amazon Pay)
- UPI (Paytm, Phonepe, Google pay, Amazon Pay, etc.)
- EMI Option Also Available
(Kindly read our terms before ordering) Jstor does not collect or store Credit Card, Debit Card or any of your banking information as it is directly transmitted through the payment gateway provider to the payment network or the bank.
C. Cash on Delivery Policy- COD
We would like to be transparent with our customers so stated below is the reason not to have COD option available for our products-
- To ensure we have more meaningful transactions and miscreants don’t misuse us.
- One of the challenges with cash on delivery is that it makes the seller vulnerable to losses when the customer returns the product without paying for it. This will add to our revenue loss. Jstor has kept low MRPs for its products to reach the masses. Jstor would like to make homemade products affordable to most buyers, due to which we have not kept high margins to cover losses such as COD costs.
- Sellers bears the cost of the COD services as an incentive to encourage customers to try their products & services. However, it has been observed that the indirect costs of COD services are much higher than direct costs due to the large share of COD transactions.
- While it’s fun for many people to simply make a COD order and then refuse to accept it, the real burden falls on the seller’s shoulder.
- For each order the cost of packing is Rs 15 to 55, depending on the item. Then there is delivery cost and in some cases extra charge by the shipping provider for COD orders.
- When a customer returns the product, sometimes it takes up to 20 days to get the product back. And nearly 40% returned products get damaged during the extended time taken by the transit. So the seller ends up bleeding a lot of cash on damaged products.
- Sellers end up paying not only shipping charges but also almost equal amounts on returned orders.
- A large quantity of returns reflects badly on sellers without any fault of theirs. So some E-commerce platforms block them from selling on their website which is a huge loss for a brand image.
- Therefore, to avoid such irresponsible behaviour, and avoid the losses mentioned above, Jstor has decided to go for only prepaid orders. We are sure, our customers would extend their understanding and will support us establish ourselves in the market.
D. Out of stock Items
If your item is out of stock, we will contact you within 2-3 working days to know how you would like the order to be handled. Though as a policy, we do not accept orders for products that are out of stock. In case any such error happens, kindly accept our sincere apologies.
If you wish to cancel your order, please call us at +91-9971109393 from 10.30 am to 6.00 pm Mon-Sat on working days and email us at care@Jstorhouseofcosmetics.com as well within 24 hours of placing the order.
Once an order is dispatched, it cannot be cancelled. In case of cancellation of the order within the timeline, refund will be done in the original payment mode post deducting payment gateway charges which is normally between 2.5-3.6% of invoice value depending upon the bank and payment mode as this will be non-refundable to us & is levied by payment gateway partner. You will receive your refund within 7-15 working days or as per the Bank’s guidelines.
A flat delivery & other expenses amount of 55/- will be deducted once the order is shipped and if it is returned.
Jstor products are non-returnable due to their nature of being hygiene and personal care products. However, in the unlikely event of damaged, defective, missing or wrong item delivered to you, which must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. So kindly get in touch at +91-9971109393 from 10.30 am to 6.00 pm Mon-Sat on working days and email us at care@Jstorhouseofcosmetics.com as well within 24 hours of placing the order.
Wrong product delivered that is returned in an unused, undamaged, sellable condition & in its original packaging, with tags intact will be exchanged. Kindly inform us of the return/exchange within 24 hours of delivery. We only offer product exchange and not any refunds/store credit.
Shipping, convenience, handling, sanitisation charges etc. (wherever applicable) are not included in the rupee value of the product which needs to be exchanged.
If there is damage/defective product, please email us at care@Jstorhouseofcosmetics.com within 24 hours of the delivery mentioning all the details given below in this section. Product exchange will be issued for only that product which is returned in its original packaging, tags intact and can be verified to be leaking/defective/damaged & is subject to inspection by Jstor. Please allow 1-3 weeks from the day you return your package, for your exchange request to be fully processed and closed. Any damages due to wrong or improper usage, damage owing to the negligence, will not be covered under our return & exchange policy. We will inform you once your return is processed. Kindly note Jstor is not responsible for damage after delivery.
There are special rules made for promotions/discounted/big sale items which override this policy.
Jstor can only exchange products bought from the website www.Jstorhouseofcosmetics.com . A copy of the original invoice must accompany products that need to be exchanged. We will not accept returns/exchange of products purchased from physical stores, third party websites or any such outlet.
Kindly make sure
- Products that need to be exchanged must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice.
- Details of your complaint.
- All products to be exchanged must be returned to us packed in the same packaging as received and with all tags intact.
- Each product can only be exchanged once.
- We can only exchange product/s. Shipping, convenience, handling, sanitisation charges etc. (wherever/if applicable) is not refundable.
- All gifts/promotional/such products/items received with your purchase must also be returned.
- All fragrances are a final sale and cannot be returned/exchanged.
- All items bought in sale/discounts/promotions are final and cannot be returned/exchanged.
- Opened/used/tested/tried products cannot be returned/exchanged.
- For any exceptional case, email at care@Jstorhouseofcosmetics.com If the return complies with our return and exchange policy, you will be eligible to exchange the product for another product of the same or lesser value. Unfortunately, we will not be able to refund the difference. If the items exceed the original value, you will be required to pay the difference in advance.
- Jstor wishes its customers the best shopping experience to enhance their lives. However, as opened or used products cannot be reused or resold, the items cannot be returned to the seller once delivered.
- In extreme cases of damaged product delivery (leakage/broken/ missing items) due to transit, refund exchange can be initiated after thorough verification of the product & as per the refund policy.
- Our products contain active extracts and ingredients from herbs, shrubs, fruits and nuts etc. Any damages/allergies/reactions etc. due to neglect, improper usage or wrong application will not be covered under this Policy. This Policy also does not cover repercussions arising from specific sensitivities towards a product/ingredient and you are advised to do a patch test before using every product.
- Jstor is not responsible for any damage after the delivery of the products.
- An unboxing video is mandatory with the original packaging if claims on missing items/ leakage/breakage or damaged/incorrect product, have to be made. In case of refund to be claimed write to us on care@Jstorhouseofcosmetics.com with the necessary images and videos related to your claim with subject line “Refund ”.
- If courier package is tampered/damaged/defected, kindly refuse to accept the package from the delivery partner on the spot. Contact the customer care team on +91 9971109393 if the order is marked as delivered and is not received by the customer, the same must be reported within 24 hours of the product being marked delivered. No refunds shall be made a post this period.
- The amount of refund does not include the delivery charge, as they are non-refundable by delivery partners. Also, the amount of refund does not include the payment gateway charges which is normally between 2.5-3.6% of invoice value depending upon the bank and payment mode as payment gateway partner levies this.
- Refunds shall be initiated to the bank account provided by the customer within 7-15 working days or as per the Bank’s guidelines.
- A claim of refund should be made within 24 hours of order delivery with the details mentioned above.
- We will inform the customer once the refund is initiated.