Following is Jstor’s shipping Policy regarding your orders placed on Jstor’s website only. While using our website, placing orders and using our products & services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood & agree to abide by this policy. By visiting any of our sites & apps, you are consenting & agreeing to our policies, including revised ones that will be updated from time to time (without prior information) & posted on our website under the relevant section.
- Orders are shipped from Delhi/NCR on Mon-Sat (working days only). Time taken to deliver depends on your location. Mostly it is from 5-7 days working days to deliver the order (excluding Sundays, public holidays, local & natural disturbances etc.). All our deliveries are serviced through well-reputed couriers.
- Jstor follows stringent safety procedures as well as comprehensive hygiene/cleaning protocols (Kindly refer our Safety & Sanitisation Policy).
- We deliver within India only except some pin codes where our courier service has limitations.
- For any kind of damage, wrong product received etc., kindly refer our Return & Exchange Policy.
- Kindly make sure there is someone to receive the order at your given address in your absence who can sign on your behalf.
- Courier and handling charges may vary (if applicable) based on product & its packaging, size/volume/weight, etc. These charges are shown at the time of billing/checkout.
- You will receive confirmation communication for your order, shipping & delivery.
- To track the order, as soon as your order is dispatched, you will receive an email with your package’s tracking number as well as the name of the courier company that is processing your order. You can use the tracking number to track the status of your package on the courier company’s website.