Who are behind this-
- Certified by– Khadi and Village Industries Commission, Govt. of India
- Marketed by– Jstor House of Cosmetics & More
Why you should use a skin toner- The Benefits
- Toners can protect, remove chlorine and minerals present in tap water.
- Toner restores your skin’s pH level, smooths skin and improves skin tone.
- Toners can help close pores and tighten cell gaps after cleansing, reducing the penetration of impurities and environmental contaminants into the skin..
- Toners are not necessary but can be a great way to add active ingredients like antioxidants to your existing products.
About Jstor Handmade & Unisex Face & Skin Toner
This is a unisex product of Jstor House of Cosmetics. It removes traces of grime, dirt, and impurities trapped in your pores after washing your face. When added to your daily skincare routine, it can have a positive effect on appearance. Made in India with Indian ingredients like Rose & Aloevera known for its astringent & hydrating properties. It is our gesture & recognition of our Grandmothers’ age old methods for healthy skin. That is why Jstor is called “Gesture”..
Combine the product with
In the night, you can use Jstor Skin Repair Night Cream to help your skin further.
Directions to Use
Directions- Wash your face. Pour the toner on a cotton pad & wipe it over your face, neck & skin. Or skip the cotton pad, put a few drops of toner into your palms and then press them into your face. Use after wash and before using face moisturiser or serum. Do not rinse off toner; they are meant to be left on. Use every day for best results. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Some people may be allergic to herbal ingredients. Discontinue usage if any irritation. Patch test before use.
- This formulation tends to change color over some time, but the product efficacy remains intact.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in a cool & dry place.
- Do not refrigerate
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Expiry Date– Best before 36 months from mfg date
(Read our policies, terms & conditions)