Who are behind this-
- Certified by– Khadi and Village Industries Commission, Govt. of India
- Marketed by– Jstor House of Cosmetics & More
Why you should use a soap- The Benefits
Soap bar works by dissolving the dirt on the surface of your skin. As sweat and dirt mix with your body’s natural oils, it can settle on your skin and breed bacteria. Soap bars break this oily layer apart. But your body might not agree with it as soaps can be too harsh. Most of the soap you purchase today is a commercially manufactured chemical cocktail. These products will clean your skin but can leave it dry or irritated. Thus, while a product will tout that it is made with shea butter, olive, or natural plant oils, these ingredients have been so refined that they no longer provide the “advertised” skincare benefits.
- Handmade soap preserves the beneficial qualities of the oils/fats/butters. The nutrients are not lost while making the soap. Handmade soaps are great for all skin types, be it sensitive or oily, dry or acne-prone. These soaps are nourishing and super gentle on the skin.
- Handmade bar soap often comes loaded with many botanical, herbal and natural ingredients to soothe your body and senses. Clays, oils, dried herbs, charcoal and essential oils are just a few of the skin-loving ingredients you might find in a bar soap ingredient list.
- Handmade soap contains glycerin which helps moisture to stay on the skin. Without it, the soap would clean but might leave your skin dry. Glycerin, a precious and gentle emollient, is a humectant that draws moisture from the air to the skin creating a moisturizing protective layer.
- Commercial soap manufacturers remove the glycerin from their soaps as they can sell glycerin or use it in products that command a higher price, like the lotion your skin needs after using their glycerin-free soap.
- Homemade products are made in small batches from start to finish; from our hands to your hands, from our family to yours. Buying handmade from a small business is important. Your purchase really does make a difference as you are supporting a small business that genuinely cares about and believes in the products they make. Small businesses are run by people and not by boards or stockholders. They are often entrepreneurs who bring a creative freshness into an otherwise regimented world. The goals and mission of a small business are also quite different from those of a large corporation.
- From its composition to its benefits for the skin and health, to its impact on the environment, handmade soap is very different from commercial soap. The level of care and attention that goes into producing a batch is unparalleled in commercial soaps.
- Handmade soap is really a soap. The recipes use sustainable, environmentally friendly herbal ingredients in an age-old process to produce a great lathering mild soap that promotes healthy skin. Your skin will notice the difference, and your skin will thank you.
- Embrace a very simple pleasure of life by using a bar of handmade soap. This small change will not only is a better way to bathe, but also you can gift them to your family & friends. Handmade products are a fantastic gift.
About Jstor Handmade & Unisex Honey Soap
This is a unisex product of Jstor House of Cosmetics, made in India with Indian ingredients. Honey is better than a whole lot of skin products when it comes to keeping skin moisturized & protecting it from drying out. Honey is known to have qualities that allow cleansing the skin without stripping the skin’s natural oils & calms the skin. It is our gesture & recognition of our Grandmothers’ age old methods for healthy skin. That is why Jstor is called “Gesture”.
Combine the product with
You can also use our Body Lotion & Body Wash for your body care routine.
Directions to Use
Apply all over your wet body. Rub into a lather & rinse off. You can keep it in a washbasin space also for washing hands. Use every day for best results. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Some people may be allergic to herbal ingredients. Discontinue usage if any irritation. Patch test before use.
- This formulation tends to change color over some time, but the product efficacy remains intact.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in a cool & dry place.
- Do not refrigerate
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Expiry Date– Best before 36 months from mfg date
(Read our policies, terms & conditions)