Who are behind this-
- Certified by– Khadi and Village Industries Commission, Govt. of India
- Marketed by– Jstor House of Cosmetics & More
Jstor House of Cosmetics brings you the miraculous Heal and Nourish Body Lotion, packed with herbs and natural ingredients like honey, rose, aloe vera, and glycerine. Our product is sustainably handcrafted for all skin types and keeps them hydrated and moisturized throughout the day.
The body lotion repairs scaly and dry skin, leaving a layer of nourishment. This lotion can be used and incorporated in the regular regime, irrespective of the seasonal changes. We have specially crafted this body care product for unisex, suitable for all skin types. This product radiates our gesture towards your love for Indian ingredients and the magic of grandmother’s traditional self-care methods.
Why you should use a body lotion- The Benefits
- Body lotion is one of the few cheapest ways to pamper yourself. Body lotion seals moisture into the skin to prevent drying, softens rough elbows and heels, along with other dry areas of the skin. A good body lotion can work wonders on scaly, dehydrated skin that feels rough and looks unattractive, and can be used on the hands and feet too.
- Body lotion provides many benefits to people especially re-hydrating the skin. So take out little time from your busy schedules and use it regularly.
- Skin that is chapped or dried from wind, cold, or heat can be treated with body lotion. No matter which type of climate you live in, your skin can become dry and irritated easily, sometimes even from indoor heat. Body lotion, applied after a bath, can help to seal moisture deep in the skin to keep it hydrated and supple.
- Even if your skin type is oily or normal, you might have rough areas on your body, like around the elbows or knees, that could benefit from body lotion applications after a bath or at bedtime. With regular use, a body lotion can ease rough skin and make it as smooth as the rest of your body.
- If you walk a lot or are in a job in which you are standing most of the time, you may have developed rough calluses that are painful and unsightly. A moist body lotion can make these areas supple and help you remove the dead skin easier than if you attempted it without lotion. If your calluses appear discolored, swollen or have red streaks running from them, check with your doctor rather than trying to remove them yourself.
- Body lotion feels lovely on tired hands, feet and other body parts. Help yourself relax.
- Even if your skin is in great shape and is not dry, body lotion application can add sensory warmth to the parts of your body to which it is applied.
- Massage movements with body lotion can remove stress, subdue pain, and enhance endorphins to make you feel great.
- Body lotion is a wonderful gift to present to someone who is feeling tired out and worn down. It is one of the simple comforts of life.
- You may want to keep a bottle of body lotion in the kitchen for your hands after doing dishes or in the bathroom after a quick wash-up, in-clinic & hospitals for your hands, use it post-waxing to make skin soft, supple & glow, in a guest bathroom, gift to anyone no matter what age or gender, on your bedside table to use at night to brighten the skin to remove dull, dead flakes and rejuvenate underlying tissues while you are busy dreaming.
- From skincare to health management and anti-ageing treatments, body lotion serves many needs that we may overlook or take for granted. Men and women in all walks of life, climates, and regions need skin hydration and moisturizing. In addition, as women & men get older and their skin becomes drier, body lotion can become a staple that helps to keep skin healthy and attractive.
- Check the ingredients to make sure you are not allergic to any of them. Look for the names of chemicals that you know to have irritated your skin in the past. Also, consider whether the lotion has preservatives, as some people find them irritating, which can cause their skin to break out, turn red, or otherwise react to the substance in the product.
About Jstor Handmade & Unisex Body Lotion
This is a unisex product of Jstor House of Cosmetics. Mostly we ignore our body and focus on face care only. But it is necessary to keep your body too moisurised, hydrated, relaxed and soothe its rough patches. Jstor body lotion not only achieves all these but also heals & nourishes your skin. It is wise to start body care right away and not wait until your body develops a clinical problem & begs for help. Made in India with Indian ingredients like Rose, honey, Aloevera, glycerine known for its abundant moisturising properties. This product is our gesture & recognition of our Grandmothers’ age old methods for healthy skin. That is why Jstor is called “Gesture”.
Combine the product with
You can also use our Body Wash & Handmade Soaps for your body care routine.
Directions to Use
Apply all over your body, hands & feet too. Massage gently till lotion is absorbed. You can apply it post-bath or at night to let ingredients work for you while you sleep. Use every day for best results. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Some people may be allergic to herbal ingredients. Discontinue usage if any irritation. Patch test before use.
- This formulation tends to change color over some time, but the product efficacy remains intact.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in a cool & dry place.
- Do not refrigerate
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Expiry Date– Best before 36 months from mfg date
(Read our policies, terms & conditions)