Who are behind this-
- Certified by– Khadi and Village Industries Commission, Govt. of India
- Marketed by– Jstor House of Cosmetics & More
Why you should use a night cream- The Benefits
- The Body wash uses the similar cleansing mechanism like other body cleansers to get dirt & grime off your skin, but often contains a mixture of ingredients meant to help treat common skin conditions like dryness, clogged pores, and skin flaking, which can all be addressed with a body wash.
- Body wash hydrates your body, is more hygienic, travel-friendly, require less quantity to bath, creates amazing lather & more.
- If you don’t enjoy the shower till you get a generous lather experience in the shower then body wash is the answer. Your skin feels a lot more relaxed when you use lather-rich loofah.
- A common complaint is that using bar soap leaves body feeling dry and rough. Body washes are the solution. Most of them come with hydrating and moisturising properties, which make your skin feel soft and smooth for a long time. Most can also be used on your face, which means you don’t have to invest in a foaming face wash separately.
- Using a loofah can help you exfoliate your skin and get rid of the dead skin layers. Then, when you top the loofah with a body wash and use it to wash your body, you gently remove any dead layers, dust, or impurities that got accumulated on your body.
- When you are on the go, you don’t want to keep wrapping up your bar soap in a tissue paper every single time after use. Body wash is so easy to carry. Just open the lid and use.
- You don’t need to squeeze a lot while bathing. A small quantity of the product is sufficient to give you rich lather. So, you save money.
- Using a shared soap bar means you are putting your skin at risk. When you use soaps, you transfer a thin film of bacteria, skin flakes and oils to the bar of soap. It can make bacteria accumulate on your skin. Switching to body wash is much safer & hygienic.
About Jstor Handmade & Unisex Body Wash
This is a unisex product of Jstor House of Cosmetics. Body wash is preferred over soap because of its ingredients meant to restore skin moisture & hydration that can be stripped by the cleansing process. That is why, after using body wash, you feel as if something is still sticking to your skin and needs more water to wash off. Get used to this feeling as your skin loves moisture & gentle treatment. The body wash is your best bet for hygiene & safeguarding harshness. If you are travelling, just close the bottle lid & pack away! Use Loofah to produce more lather. Made in India with Indian ingredients like lemongrass & aloe vera known for its detoxifying & moisturising properties. Made in India with Indian ingredients. It is our gesture & recognition of our Grandmothers’ age old methods for healthy skin. That is why Jstor is called “Gesture”.
Combine the product with
You can also use our Body Lotion & Handmade Soaps for your body care routine
Directions to Use
Apply all over your wet body. Rub into a lather & rinse off. Or pour a small amount onto a wet loofah, rub on wet body & enjoy the lather as well as a pampered feeling! Use every day for best results. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Some people may be allergic to herbal ingredients. Discontinue usage if any irritation. Patch test before use.
- This formulation tends to change color over some time, but the product efficacy remains intact.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in a cool & dry place.
- Do not refrigerate
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Expiry Date– Best before 36 months from mfg date
(Read our policies, terms & conditions)