About Jstor Unisex Kiss Me Now Daily Lip Balm
Jstor House of Cosmetics confers a compelling range of cosmetics to enhance your natural skin glow. Our Unisex Kiss Me Now Daily Lip Balm is vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, and packed with bio natural actives to mend chapped lips on the go. You can combine our herbal lip care product with our exclusive array of body butter, body lotion, and night cream for full-fledged paraben-free nourishment.
Adopting the environment-friendly way, we have incorporated recyclable packaging on this product, which is later shipped to your doorstep. Our product is ideal to soothe lips, treat cracked lips, keep your lips moisturized and protect the new skin cells produced while you are asleep.
This is a product of Jstor House of Cosmetics and is our gesture of gratitude towards our customers for believing in our products.
The primary purpose of lip balm is to provide a protective layer on the lip surface to seal moisture in the lips and protect them from external exposure of dry air, cold temperature, and wind etc. that have a drying effect on skin. Chapped, dry or cracked lips heal faster with lip balm. While applying lip balm is essential in winters, it is equally important to use it in the summers too. You can apply it few times a day; when you wake up, after eating or drinking, and right before you go to bed. Applying lip balm before bed will keep your lips moisturized and the new skin cells being produced will be protected.
Combine the product with
Our Night Cream, Body Lotion or Body Butter.
Directions to Use
Use your index finger, apply on lips and gently massage for few seconds. You can also apply over areas near the mouth that are dry or cracked. Use every day for best results. If you use a lipstick, apply the balm a few minutes before applying your lipstick for the moisturizing agents to work their magic on your lips.
- Some people may be allergic to herbal ingredients.
- Discontinue usage if any irritation.
- This formulation tends to change color over a period of time but the product efficacy remains intact.
- Color and fragrance may vary slightly from batch to batch.
- Store in cool & dry place away from sunlight, do not refrigerate.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- For external use only.
- Expiry Date– Best before 36 months from mfg date
(Read our policies, terms & conditions)
Lip Balm Hacks –
- Lip balm will hydrate the area under your eyes, which reduces the appearance of lines.
- One of the most important lip balm benefits is that it helps your lip makeup glide on smoothly. You can apply a thin layer of lip balm under your lipstick to keep them from drying your lips. Your lips can get extremely dry, if you use lipstick on an everyday basis, especially if you use a lot of liquid lipstick and matte lipstick. Apply a thin layer of lip balm and let it dry before swiping on your lipstick.
- If your nail beds are looking dry, simply take some lip balm and apply it to your nail bed and massage it in. It will hydrate your cuticles. You don’t need to purchase a separate cuticle oil.
- When you sleep, your lips rise in temp so they can flush out any toxins and produce new skin cells. This causes your lips to lose moisture overnight. Applying lip balm before bed will keep your lips moisturized and the new skin cells being produced will be protected too.
- Your lips can start flaking to the point where they will bleed and it hurts. Using lip balm will prevent you from going through that dreaded pain.
- While doing jogging or walking, use lip balm around your nose in cold weather to prevent that area from getting dry and chapped.