Who are behind this-
- Certified by– Khadi and Village Industries Commission, Govt. of India
- Marketed by– Jstor House of Cosmetics & More
Why you should use a hair conditioner- The Benefits
- Washed hair can be dry, dull, and hard to manage. Conditioner makes hair softer and easier to manage. The main purpose of the conditioner is to reduce the amount of friction caused to strands of hair during combing. Good conditioners can also reduce the number of split ends and strengthen the hair follicles to prevent damage.
- Conditioner helps to replenish moisture in your hair. It also protects hair shafts from damage.
- When Hair feel rough and tangled, conditioner is your best friend.
- Conditioning gives hair an added layer of protection that sets up a defence against the elements like dust, smoke, pollution etc. This layer helps to keep hair strong and healthy.
About Jstor Handmade & Unisex Hair Conditioner
This is a unisex product of Jstor House of Cosmetics. Reetha is known to provide natural shine, lustre, prevents frizz & dandruff, controls hair fall, promotes hair growth and keeps your scalp healthy. Green tea is known to support healthy hair growth, regrowth and lower your risk of hair loss . Made in India with Indian ingredients, which play an important role in hair health. It is our gesture & recognition of our Grandmothers’ age-old methods for healthy skin. That is why Jstor is called “Gesture”.
Combine the product with
You can also use our Shampoo, Hair Oil & Hair Serum for your hair care routine.
Directions to Use
Apply on wet hair to your hairs’ roots, shafts, entire length and tips. Massage a bit. Leave on for 3-10 minutes. Then rinse off. Leave for 10 minutes & use 2-3 times a week for best results. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Some people may be allergic to herbal ingredients. Discontinue usage if any irritation. Patch test before use.
- This formulation tends to change color over some time, but the product efficacy remains intact.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in a cool & dry place.
- Do not refrigerate
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Expiry Date– Best before 36 months from mfg date
(Read our policies, terms & conditions)